On 04/16/2014 01:17 PM, Russel Hughes wrote:
On 9 April 2014 19:53, Alan Stern <st...@rowland.harvard.edu> wrote:
On Wed, 9 Apr 2014, Clemens Ladisch wrote:

Alan Stern wrote:
The IN transfer was 1 frame long and scheduled for frame 1123, so its
completion indicates that the current frame number is >= 1123.  The OUT
transfer was 6 frames long and scheduled for frame 1111, so it should
have completed in frame 1117.  But the timestamps show that the two
URBs completed at the same time (only 13 us between them).

Furthermore, I clearly recall Sarah Sharp (the original maintainer for
xhci-hcd) saying that the support for isochronous transfers needed
attention.  This may well be an example.

Alan Stern

Hi,

     Is there any progress on this or is it low priority?

I'll add checking the xhci side of this to my TODO list, (which starts to be quite long already). Might take some before I get to it.

-Mathias