Hi Dinh:

    Do you think it might be a problem of a un-aligned DMA buffer
address? We know that the usbnet driver submits lots of URBs with a
2-byte aligned buffer address. But in Buffer DMA mode, the starting DMA
address must be DWORD-aligned, only if turn on Descriptor DMA mode this
this 4-byte aligned limit disappear. We met this kind of problem in our
platform which powered by a arm based SoC, RK3288, using the DWC_OTG
3.10a usb IP.

发自我的 iPad