Sigh. Not my week for submitting patches, I guess. Patch #2
was missing the freeing of the bounce buffers. I didn't
notice the leak in my testing.

This is a series of updates to the dwc2 driver, all related
to the handling of non-dword-aligned transfers. I have tested
all of these on the Raspberry Pi and Altera SOCFPGA platform,
and have not seen any regressions.

v3: Add missing free of the bounce buffers.

v2: Remove "pass gfp_t flags down to dwc2_hc_setup_align_buf()"
patch, since it had a fatal flaw. Reword the commit message for
patch 2/2.

Greg, can you apply this series to usb-next, please? Thanks.

--
Paul

Paul Zimmerman (2):
  usb: dwc2: clip max_transfer_size to 65535
  usb: dwc2: handle DMA buffer unmapping sanely

 drivers/usb/dwc2/core.c      |  7 +++++++
 drivers/usb/dwc2/hcd.h       |  4 +++-
 drivers/usb/dwc2/hcd_intr.c  | 22 ----------------------
 drivers/usb/dwc2/hcd_queue.c | 16 ++++------------

2.1.0.24.g4109c28