On Thu, 9 Oct 2014, Thomas Bork wrote:

> Hi @all,

> (Trying to free already-free IRQ 0). I know vhci-hcd is staging but
> backporting as much as possible changes of usbip from 3.16.4 (without the
> switch to udev) changed nothing to this warning.
>
> I tested kernel 3.16.4. This one don't show this behavior.
>
> So:
> I'm not good enough to find the right fix for this in the commits in 3.16.4.
> Maybe anybody has an idea? I cannot switch to 3.16.4 right now.

Hi Tom,
I actually ran into this same issue a while back when porting WUSB updates
back to older kernels.  The commit that fixes the warning is
cd70469d084fde198dc07c1a31b8463562228a5a from Linus' tree.  If that
doesn't apply cleanly, you could also change the second parameter passed
to usb_add_hcd in vhci_hcd_probe from 0 to -1.  Hope this helps.

Regards,
Tom