On Mon, 3 Nov 2014, Naveen Kumar Parna wrote:

> On Sat, Nov 1, 2014 at 2:21 AM, Alan Stern <st...@rowland.harvard.edu> wrote:
> > On Wed, 29 Oct 2014, Naveen Kumar Parna wrote:
> >
> >> Split packet transactions are hidden. I could see them by clicking on
> >> the (Show/Hide Split transactions) button. For INT IN, I could see
> >> only Start Split packet.
> >>
> >> I attached([2014-10-28 session 144012] Trace0003.rar) complete log for
> >> this scenario.
> >
> > How come the log doesn't contain any SOF packets?
>

> To avoid recording a huge quantity of data , I enabled the "Drop Start
> of Frames" filter in the recording options.

Can you do it again, but this time keep the SOF packets?

You don't have to post the entire analyzer log.  Just extract 3 or 4 ms
from the middle, where it shows the SSPLITS but no CSPLITS for the
interrupt endpoints, and post only that portion.

> > I see what you mean -- the log doesn't contain any CSPLIT transactions
> > for the interrupt endpoints.  Only SSPLIT.
> >
> > I'll need to see the scheduling information for these endpoints.
> > You'll have to run a 3.13 or later kernel; then the important files
> > will be under /sys/kernel/debug/usb/ehci/X/, where X is the PCI address
> > of the EHCI controller you are using.
> >
> > Copy the files in that directory while the test is running.
> >

> I attached all the files. Please let me know if I miss anything?

All the information in the files looks correct, as far as I can see.  I
have no idea why the CSPLIT packets are missing.