From: Li Jun <b47...@freescale.com>

Hi Peter,

The 2 patches are to fix the problems I found in otg fsm mode.
The 1st patch is to fix one system hang issue in otg fsm mode if runtime PM
is enabled, but can not cover vbus glitch case you found on i.MX6SX.
The 2nd patch is to stop the ci_udc_start also for otg A-device since otg fsm
will fully control when should set it to run.

If you think the 1st patch change should go to my previous runtime PM patchset
for otg fsm mode, please let me know.

Li Jun (2):
  usb: chipidea: do not update vbus_active when probe in otg fsm mode
  usb: chipidea: udc: do not run udc directly when start udc in otg fsm
    mode

 drivers/usb/chipidea/core.c |    8 ++++----
 drivers/usb/chipidea/udc.c  |    5 +++--

1.7.9.5