> The second event is always COMP_SUCCESS and the event->transfer_len is
> always set to 0 in that one. The 3 cases I've seen are:
>
> case 1: 1 event on last TRB
>   COMP_SUCCESS, event->len=0
>
> case 2:  short event but with data
>   COMP_SHORT_TX, event->len < urb->transfer_buffer_len
>   COMP_SUCCESS, event->len=0
>
> case 3: short event with no data
>   COMP_SHORT_TX, event->len = urb->transfer_buffer_len
>   COMP_SUCCESS, event->len=0

Ok, I was hoping COMP_SUCCESS event->len in case 2 and 3 would
show the same value as the previous COMP_SHORT_TX event->len

>>> The other thing I thought of was to somehow always initialize the URB
>>> actual length to the transfer buffer length from the very beginning,
>>> and only update it if a COMP_SHORT_TX event is received. Not sure if
>>> that would be much more complex to handle, though.
>>>

>> This could be an option, need to look into it.

I'm starting to like your idea of setting the urb->actual_length in advance,
It may actually simplify things.

I already started implementing a testpatch, will send it shortly If you'd like
test it with your device and hso driver.

-Mathias