Hi,

On Thu, Jun 4, 2015 at 6:12 AM, Kaukab, Yousaf <yousaf.kau...@intel.com> wrote:

>> > Hi Felipe,
>> >
>> > I've been out of the office for the past 2 weeks and am catching up on
>> > stuff now.
>> >
>> > I'll take a look at it later this week if I don't hear anything from
>> > Yousaf.
>
> I have patches to fix this issue (and another one). I will send them out
> hopefully tomorrow.

I noticed that (33ad261 usb: dwc2: host: spinlock urb_enqueue) is now
in linuxnext, so I pulled it (and many other) changes into the
chromeos-3.14 kernel for testing.  I still see the problem that Heiko
reported.  Note that aside from the warning, this causes all sorts of
"spinlock recursion" issues and an eventual freeze on my system.

Until Yousaf's patch has landed it seems as if we should do a revert
of (33ad261 usb: dwc2: host: spinlock urb_enqueue) to avoid regressing
existing systems.

-Doug