Hi Greg

This series contain one usb core fix that makes sure we don't
use bmAttribute bits that were reseved 0 in usb 3 specification.
These bits are taken into use in USB 3.1, and we want to make sure
usb 3.1 devices don't mess up calculations.

The xhci fixes are mostly minor ones, except for the series by Roger Quadros
which fixes issues discovered while quickly unbinding and rebinding xhci
during dual role testing.

-Mathias

Mathias Nyman (4):
  usb: Use the USB_SS_MULT() macro to get the burst multiplier.
  xhci: give command abortion one more chance before killing xhci
  xhci: change xhci 1.0 only restictions to support xhci 1.1
  xhci: init command timeout timer earlier to avoid deleting it before
    init

Roger Quadros (4):
  usb: xhci: lock mutex on xhci_stop
  usb: xhci: Clear XHCI_STATE_DYING on start
  usb: xhci: stop everything on the first call to xhci_stop
  usb: xhci: exit early in xhci_setup_device() if we're halted or dying

Tomer Barletz (1):
  xhci: Move xhci_pme_quirk() behind #ifdef CONFIG_PM

 drivers/usb/core/config.c    |  5 ++-
 drivers/usb/host/xhci-mem.c  | 17 ++++-----
 drivers/usb/host/xhci-ring.c | 13 ++++++-
 drivers/usb/host/xhci.c      | 24 ++++++------

1.9.1