On Mon, Nov 9, 2015 at 9:21 AM, Alan Stern <st...@rowland.harvard.edu> wrote:
> Here's a revised quick-and-dirty workaround.  It replaces the earlier
> one.  (And like the earlier one, it is meant to apply on top of
> the usbfs-snoop patch, but I don't think that makes any difference
> now.)
>
> The idea is to wait until the QH has remain unchanged for at least 2 ms
> before deciding that the host controller has stopped using it.  If this
> doesn't fix the problem then I will be completely out of ideas and will
> have to ask for help from someone at AMD.
>
> When testing this, don't bother with the usbfs-snoop stuff.  With luck
> it won't matter, because the test program won't hang.

Apologies for the delay, been working on another project recently that
has taken up most of my time.

I applied the patch and have ran our application for 20 to 30 minutes
thus far without issue. Later on tonight I'll set it up for an
overnight test to ensure that it doesn't get stuck somewhere further
down the line.

Hopefully this is the fix!

Michael Reutman
Software Engineer