On Wed, Dec 02, 2015 at 10:54:52AM -0500, Alan Stern wrote:
>>   [   28.796244] DMAR: Allocating domain for 2-2 failed
> I don't know what the reason is for that.  It may be that your kernel
> isn't configured to allocate as much coherent memory as you are asking
> for.  We'll have to investigate further, maybe ask somebody who knows
> more about how the DMA subsystem works.

I'm thinking; maybe should the memory not be allocated against the USB
device, but against the controller it hangs on? (Note that it complains about
allocating the _domain_, not the memory itself.) Do you know if that's
possible from this point in the code?

/* Steinar */
--
Homepage: https://www.sesse.net/