On Wed, Dec 09, 2015 at 10:39:35AM -0500, Alan Stern wrote:
>> I can write documentation if you can point me to a reasonable place.
> The only documentation I know of for usbfs is a dreadfully out-of-date
> section in Documentation/DocBook/usb.tmpl.

I don't volunteer to get your documentation in shape there. :-)

I would guess most usbfs users go through libusb. I have a patch against
libusb that I'll send after the kernel patch is merged (it's hard to argue
for inclusion of something that is not in mainline), and it includes
documentation for the newly added functions, including zerocopy caveats.

/* Steinar */
--
Software Engineer, Google Switzerland