Hi Robert,

[auto build test WARNING on usb/usb-testing]
[also build test WARNING on v4.5-rc2 next-20160203]
[if your patch is applied to the wrong git tree, please drop us a note to help
improving the system]

url:
https://github.com/0day-ci/linux/commits/Robert-Baldyga/usb-gadget-composite-introduce-new-function-API/20160203-205850
base:   https://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/gregkh/usb.git
usb-testing
reproduce: make htmldocs

All warnings (new ones prefixed by >>):

   include/linux/usb/gadget.h:227: warning: No description found for parameter
'claimed'
   include/linux/usb/gadget.h:227: warning: No description found for parameter
'enabled'
   include/linux/usb/gadget.h:652: warning: No description found for parameter
'quirk_altset_not_supp'
   include/linux/usb/gadget.h:652: warning: No description found for parameter
'quirk_stall_not_supp'
   include/linux/usb/gadget.h:652: warning: No description found for parameter
'quirk_zlp_not_supp'
>> include/linux/usb/composite.h:114: warning: No description found for
>> parameter 'ss_comp'
>> include/linux/usb/composite.h:141: warning: No description found for
>> parameter 'alt'
   include/linux/usb/composite.h:628: warning: Excess struct/union/enum/typedef
member 'setup_pending' description in 'usb_composite_dev'
   include/linux/usb/composite.h:628: warning: Excess struct/union/enum/typedef
member 'os_desc_pending' description in 'usb_composite_dev'
   drivers/usb/gadget/function/f_acm.c:1: warning: no structured comments found
   drivers/usb/gadget/function/f_ecm.c:1: warning: no structured comments found
   drivers/usb/gadget/function/f_subset.c:1: warning: no structured comments
found
   drivers/usb/gadget/function/f_obex.c:1: warning: no structured comments found
   drivers/usb/gadget/function/f_serial.c:1: warning: no structured comments
found

vim +/ss_comp +114 include/linux/usb/composite.h

   108          } ss_comp;
   109
   110          struct list_head vendor_descs;
   111          int vendor_descs_num;
   112
   113          struct usb_ep *ep;
 > 114  };
   115
   116  /**
   117   * struct usb_composite_altset - representation of USB altsetting
   118   * @alt.desc: interface (altsetting) descriptor
   119   * @eps: array of endpoints in altsetting
   120   * @eps_num: number of endpoints
   121   * @vendor_descs: list of vendor specific descriptors
   122   * @vendor_descs_num: count of vendor specific descriptors
   123   *
   124   * We have pointer to alt descriptor in union with pointer to descriptor
   125   * header in order to avoid casting in many places in code, because in
   126   * some situations we want to have access to fields of particular type
   127   * of descriptor, while in other situations we want to treat all types
   128   * of descriptors in the same way.
   129   */
   130  struct usb_composite_altset {
   131          union {
   132                  struct usb_descriptor_header *header;
   133                  struct usb_interface_descriptor *desc;
   134          } alt;
   135
   136          struct usb_composite_ep **eps;
   137          int eps_num;
   138
   139          struct list_head vendor_descs;
   140          int vendor_descs_num;
 > 141  };
   142
   143  /**
   144   * struct usb_composite_intf - representation of USB interface

---
0-DAY kernel test infrastructure                Open Source Technology Center
https://lists.01.org/pipermail/kbuild-all                   Intel Corporation