Daniel Patrick Johnson <tekno...@gmail.com> writes:

> Adds HP lt4114 LTE module USB ID as a Huawei device.
>
> Currently 4 ttyUSB devices are detected, but only the second two respond to
> AT commands. The first two serial ports may be falsely detected.

One of them is likely a QCDM port if this is really a Qualcomm based
device.  The other might be an inactive NMEA port.  Serial doesn't
necessarily imply AT commands...

> Of the two responsive serial devices the first is the source of unsolicited
> information such as a SIM insert. The second is always the source of NMEA
> messages.
>
> A have not figured out the correct AT commands to connect to a cell network
> so the created network interface is untested.

Huawei use subclass+protocol to differentiate their vendor specific
functions, so we usually get some idea of what to expect from the USB
descriptors.

Could you post the output of "lsusb -vd 03f0:9a1d", or the relevant part
of /sys/kernel/debug/usb/devices?

If this doesn't help, then the Windows drivers (if any?) should give
some clue.

Bjørn