On Sat, 2016-03-19 at 09:59 +0100, Hans de Goede wrote:
> Commit 64d513ac31bd ("scsi: use host wide tags by default") causes
> the scsi-core to queue more cmnds then we can handle on devices with
> multiple LUNs, limit the qdepth at the scsi-host level instead of
> per slave to fix this.

Help me understand this bug a bit more.  Are you saying that the commit
you identify is causing the block layer to queue more commands than
you've set the per-lun limit to?  In which case we have a serious
problem for more than just UAS.  Or are you saying that UAS always had
a global command limit, but it just didn't get set correctly; however,
it mostly worked until the above commit exposed the problem?

James