Hi,

I was wondering if anyone is using the f_tcm function? Specifically
for UAS in superspeed with streams? Any idea if it is being using in
production for this anywhere?

I've been trying to get the tcm gadget running without success. It
seems I need to configure the target system via configfs and somehow
interface it to this gadget. But I have not found any documentation or
examples on how to get it working. Anyone have ideas or pointers?

Just from the code it seems there will be some fundamental issues with
it, such as the value of maxpacket size and some alt-interface
stuff. At least when used with DWC3.

Also, would there be any interest in having a stand-alone UAS
implementation in the kernel a la f_mass_storage?

Thanks,
John