On 14.11.2016 09:49, Greg KH wrote:
On Fri, Nov 11, 2016 at 03:13:09PM +0200, Mathias Nyman wrote:
Hi Greg

In addition to all the xhci cleanups, refactoring, and features for
xhci, there's a patch for usb core hub driver that changes how usb3
devices are disabled.

It fixes a automatic re-mount issue seen when users try to "safely remove"
or eject a usb mass storage device.

I'd like to get Alan's ack on that before applying it.

Also, shouldn't that go to the stable kernel trees as well?

I'll remove that patch from the series and send it separately.

In addition to Alan's ack and the stable tag I just
noticed that some parts of it depend on CONFIG_PM.
-Mathias