On 11/23/2016 10:30 AM, Greg KH wrote:
> On Tue, Nov 22, 2016 at 03:48:09PM +0900, Nobuo Iwata wrote:
>> Dear all,
>>
>> This series of patches adds exporting device operation to USB/IP.
>
> I would _love_ it if some of the people who are listed as MAINTAINERS of
> this code could actually review these patch series.  I don't think I've
> seen that happen yet, which isn't good...

I'm not listed as maintainer but I used to be a tutor for students doing
vudc. I have some experience with USB/IP so I will try to help.

I tried to find some spare time for this series for quite a long time
and finally I got it!;)

I managed to review first 5 patches but it's getting late in Poland (at
least for sitting in an office in a front of computer;)) so I will get
back to this tomorrow.

Best regards,
--
Krzysztof Opasiak