Hi Greg,

Sorry for the long delay before this message. Real life intruded on my
computing time.

On 05/01/17 12:51, Greg KH wrote:
> Are you sure the device even works properly?  It could be the device has
> problems returning data correctly.  Can you run usbmon to see if the
> data is being sent/received correctly?

Tests done with three different keys, with the same results. Since the
keys come from the same manufacturer, we ordered a (small) batch of UF2
keys from 4 different manufacturers. Should receive them around next
week, and we will test if those new keys behave properly or not.

--
Pierre-Yves Bonnetain-Nesterenko