On Fri, 27 Jan 2017, John Youn wrote:

> > John, another instance of SUSPHY bit messing up with host side :-s
>
> What is the exact failure? Is it a command timing out after going into
> U3 like before?

As you can see above, the problem was that the port was stuck in
Compliance mode.  Even though nothing was connected to it.

(These messages were hidden in the rather lengthy quoted portion of the
email message.  My contribution to this thread is simply to trim out
the uninteresting parts.)

Alan Stern