Hi Greg,

I am planning to buy multiple devices. Therefore, I wanted to find out
if there exists a universal driver or
we need to do customisations.

The driver sources lists only 17 devices which are supported.
Therefore, the question.
I thought there is a standard like the keyboard/mouse. which
practically support any keyboard/mouse.

Anyway, as you say it depends on the device and there is no single
driver which works for all.

Thanks.
Sriram