Dne 7.3.2017 v 06:58 Laurent Pinchart napsal(a):
> Hi Petr,
>
> Thank you for the patch.
>
> On Tuesday 07 Mar 2017 00:57:20 Petr Cvek wrote:
>> Commit 76e0da34c7ce ("usb-gadget/uvc: use per-attribute show and store
>> methods") caused a stringification of an undefined macro argument "aname",
>> so three UVC parameters (streaming_interval, streaming_maxpacket and
>> streaming_maxburst) were named "aname".
>>
>> Add the definition of "aname" to the main macro and name the filenames as
>> originaly intended.
>
> Why don't you just
>
> - UVC_ATTR(f_uvc_opts_, cname, aname)
> + UVC_ATTR(f_uvc_opts_, cname, cname)
>
> in the definition of the UVCG_OPTS_ATTR() macro ?

Hi,

In a fact I did it for my first testing version. But then I realized two
things. First one is that someone may want to rename these three files (now or
in the future). The second one is that this bug was caused by original author,
who probably assumed the UVCG_OPTS_ATTR macro had "aname" argument as others
UVCG_* macros and didn't check. I assumed that too and only after I saw three
"aname" files with the same path I realized where is the problem.

So it's more like a human error prone type of a code. But if you think "cname"
is enough I can send PATCH v2.

Petr