When we got rid of usbfs, the old /proc/bus/usb stuff got moved
to two different places:
        usb/devices is now at /sys/kernel/debug
        /proc/bus/usb/BBB/DDD are not at /dev/bus/usb/BBB/DDD

However, the documentation and a few other places at the
source tree still points to the old location.

Get rid of those leftovers.

This patch series is based on docs next branch.

PS.: There are some left overs also at xpad documentation.
As this file was converted to ReST at the input tree, I'm
submitting the patches to it on a separate patch series.

Jon,

There are two patches here that are for the stuff under
media. Those patches shouldn't conflict with the stuff
I have on my tree. So, feel free to merge them via your
tree (or if you prefer, I can merge them myself).

Mauro Carvalho Chehab (6):
  docs-rst: usb: update old usbfs-related documentation
  usb: fix some references for /proc/bus/usb
  [media] convert philips.txt to ReST and add to media docs
  usb.rst: move documentation from proc_usb_info.txt to USB ReST book
  zr364xx.rst: usb/devices is now at /sys/kernel/debug/
  sound: replace /proc/bus/usb by /dev/bus/usb

 Documentation/driver-api/usb/usb.rst               | 609 ++++++++++++++++-----
 Documentation/media/v4l-drivers/index.rst          |   1 +
 .../media/v4l-drivers/philips.rst                  |  23 +-
 Documentation/media/v4l-drivers/zr364xx.rst        |   2 +-
 Documentation/networking/cdc_mbim.txt              |   2 +-
 Documentation/usb/acm.txt                          |   2 +-
 Documentation/usb/gadget_serial.txt                |   4 +-
 Documentation/usb/proc_usb_info.txt                | 390 -------------
 drivers/usb/class/Kconfig                          |   2 +-
 drivers/usb/class/usblp.c                          |   2 +-
 drivers/usb/core/devices.c                         |   4 +-
 drivers/usb/storage/unusual_devs.h                 |   2 +-
 include/linux/usb.h                                |   2 +-
 include/uapi/linux/capability.h                    |   2 +-
 include/uapi/linux/usb/ch9.h                       |   3 +-
 sound/usb/usx2y/us122l.c                           |   2 +-
 sound/usb/usx2y/usX2Yhwdep.c                       |   2 +-
 sound/usb/usx2y/usx2yhwdeppcm.c                    |   2 +-
 tools/usb/usbip/README                             |   2 +-
 rename drivers/media/usb/pwc/philips.txt =>
Documentation/media/v4l-drivers/philips.rst (94%)
 delete mode 100644 Documentation/usb/proc_usb_info.txt

--
2.9.3