Ok, I have last revision of dell bios (Dell 9560 1.1.4). I will try to upgrade
the kernel to last version.

So you have same errors?

Today I have been working with the adapter without any problem but I think that
the problems will come again.
I don't know if the debug information attached to first email is enough.