This serie aims to fix 2 issues. (path 2 & 4)

The 2nd patch fixes a memory leak. It uses devm_ function a simplify the
handling of the memory.

The 4th patch fixes a potential invalid pointer dereference.

The 2 other ones, are just clean-ups to remove useless code and add other
uses of devm_ function to simplify code.

I've left the request_irq/free_irq because I'm unsure of potential side
effects if some other resources are freed while an IRQ can still be
triggered. So I've preferred to leave it as-is.

Christophe JAILLET (4):
  usb: gadget: fotg210-udc: Remove a useless
  usb: gadget: fotg210-udc: Fix a memory leak
  usb: gadget: fotg210-udc: Simplify code
  usb: gadget: fotg210-udc: Fix a potential invalid pointer dereference

 drivers/usb/gadget/udc/fotg210-udc.c | 41 ++++++++++++------------------------

2.14.1