On 08.02.2018 18:54, Greg KH wrote:
On Wed, Feb 07, 2018 at 08:03:54PM -0500, Blake lee wrote:
Greg,

I apologize as I've forgot to cc the mailing list.

Anyway some people in the VFIO Discord were having similar issues and
reverting the commit below fixed their issue.
https://github.com/torvalds/linux/commit/052f71e25a7ecd80a9567b291df8ea333d9a8565

I just tested and it has resolved my issue as well. It would seem as
though that patch is the offender. Also below I have the kernel oops
in a pastebin for you.
https://pastebin.com/D51uZCFU

Ah, the debugfs mess, yeah, this should be fixed soon, there are some
patches queued up somewhere for this.

Mathias, any ideas when those are going to get sent out?  It seems that
this is hitting lots more people than expected :(

If someone could test if the series solves the VM issues as well then I think
it could
be queued right away.

It did solve the suspend to ram xhci debugfs issues Jose Marino reported

git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/mnyman/xhci.git debugfs-fixes

https://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/mnyman/xhci.git/log/?h=debugfs-fixes

-Mathias