On Wed, 25 Sep 2002 23:46, Christopher Sawtell wrote:
> On Wed, 25 Sep 2002 23:32, Wesley Parish wrote:
<snip>
> > > What kind of Sparcstations are they?
> >
> > Sparcstation Is, Sparcstation I+s, Sparcstation IIs.

Correction:  There is an SLC and an ELC as well.  The ELC has had its
motherboard ripped out, but the monitor appears to operate; the SLC works
fine, if one discounts the fact it isn't connected to the network it wants to
be, and its motherboard's battery is probably flat.

So I have decided - as the one with the authority in this case - to throw
them both in together for sale as a single unit, one for spares of course.

Which leaves us with three monitors, one of which has no cable and one of
which has a very short one that has female rather than male connectors, so
requires a bit of extra TLC before it can be used.

But the motherboards are operative and that means that if you like, you have
a set of solid servers at a minimum price.

And, also, I've been given till the end of next week to sell them all or they
are off to "Final Death for Mr. Computer".
<snip>

There's also the memory reserved from the single Sparcstation I had to
demolish because it was dead.  I may throw them in for a minimum charge to
whoever wants it.

Wesley Parish

--
Mau e ki, "He aha te mea nui?"
You ask, "What is the most important thing?"