-----Original Message-----
From: Carl Cerecke

Perhaps Rik's push for the CLUG to be something else (I'm really not sure what, exactly) is caused by his conflict of interest (he makes money supporting Linux).

Cheers,
Carl.

Further (clarification) to my motion yesterday, I would like to make the analogy of
CLUG as a family.
I.E.
The rules are unwritten.
We respect each other.
If a brother pisses us off we can politely tell him (but we still love him).
If the family really pisses us off we do not turn up for Christmas dinner.

Food for thought????

Rob.