I am sure I will be there where ever that is (out of towner; so a street name and or number and what time at the Twisted Hop. (GPS co-ord if you must but I am not sure if I have cracked that function yet)). Been to one meeting half a year ago and lurked for oh so simply ages so you will have a different face to alter your ego. Coming to Chch for an altogether unrelated (but a relation none the less) reason and so could bring with me a Linux issue or two just in case there is just you and me, like, and if the conversation gets a bit long in the gaps --you know, pays to be prepared, Murphys' in laws and all that, yeah well that should seal the deal, one way or the other ....... cheers Kevin

Christopher Sawtell wrote:
Back on Topic:-

Tomorrow is the regular meeting night.

How many folks are going to be at the Twisted Hop, Poplar Lane,
tomorrow evening?

I. E. Is it worth my while going, to meet more that just my alter ego?