On Fri, 13 Feb 2009, Craig Falconer wrote:

John Carter wrote, On 13/02/09 10:45:
Fortunately Asus packed the thing well enough that it looks as if it
survived... although I haven't been able to get the wireless working
yet.

Wireless was a doddle for me - are you doing something funky with encryption?

I tried what I hoped was the simplest secured protocol WEP. But it
couldn't DHCPDISCOVER an ip address. Seems to be a fairly common
problem on the eeeforums.

PO Box 1645 Christchurch                Email : john.car...@tait.co.nz
New Zealand