This is a resend, Sorry!

I left the subject line off my previous post.

So I have all kinds of grandiose (very) long term plans for linuxy /
ipv6 / mobile / router / programmable devices.

There is a vast linuxy world of ipv6, mobile ip, routing,
wireless, that I have just scratched the surface of.

Where is the best place to find formal courses on such stuff?

Getting something like LPI certification along the way would be a
bonus.

PO Box 1645 Christchurch                Email : john.car...@tait.co.nz
New Zealand

Carter's Clarification of Murphy's Law.