Luckily, this is all using PV's and LV's. So I'll go add another LV for
/var.  I was trying to get it all in one LV to simplify backup/restore
procedures, but looks like it can't be done without going via a
'horrible answer' :)

Thanks Craig.

Regards, Bryce Stenberg.

DISCLAIMER: If you have received this email in error, please notify us
immediately by reply email, facsimile or collect telephone call to +64 3
9641200 and destroy the original.  Please refer to full DISCLAIMER at
http://www.hrnz.co.nz/eDisclaimer.htm