I have the Linksys WAG160N - their 802.11n variant.  I'm on my third one
now, the first two developed faults within first year of use!  I imagine
once this one craps out (as I fully expect it to based on previous
experience) I'll be screwed as warranty is from date of purchase, not
date of replacement, which in my mind is how it should be if they
replace with a brand new item...   Anyway - don't buy a WAG160N.

-Bryce Stenberg.

DISCLAIMER: If you have received this email in error, please notify us
immediately by reply email, facsimile or collect telephone call to +64 3
9641200 and destroy the original.  Please refer to full DISCLAIMER at
http://www.hrnz.co.nz/eDisclaimer.htm