Quick question guys...
I already have a running Ubuntu Server 9.10.
Can I upgrade with just an 'apt-get' or do I download it and do it from cd?
What is the best way to upgrade this server to 10.04 lts?

Thanks,
  Bryce Stenberg.

DISCLAIMER: If you have received this email in error, please notify us
immediately by reply email, facsimile or collect telephone call to +64 3
9641200 and destroy the original.  Please refer to full DISCLAIMER at
http://www.hrnz.co.nz/eDisclaimer.htm