Well, I didn't want to discuss it either :) The painful truth is that I
made them in Microsoft(TM) Windows 2000 using Microsoft(TM) Streets and
Trips 2001. I import the data from the database, which adds all of the
tags to the map, then save each region as a web page. I then go and
extract the graphics files from the annoying morass of *.htm files and
associated directories.

Hell, MS sent it to me free. What am I talking about!! I've NEVER paid
for anything from Microsoft <G>

Tyler