Skippy

   I have viewed your photos, I am a PROFESSIONAL AT THIS, & I have found
the beach photos laking, there are no Marqutias in site, no Rum Daqui's, how can
you have beaches and no boooooooooze < hehehehehehehe grin> Actually
they are great, have not have time to view themall but will. Thanks

    Hows all down under, saw your country did well here in salt lake, hell
just about all of the people put out great effort, it was nice, we enjoyed it all.

cheers

--
Rick Sivernell
Dallas, Texas  75287