The confidentiality release form a patient signs prior to release of
medical records to a third-party provider or whatever, bears a footnote
which cites the federal regs involved, or rather the section of the
Federal Register which embodies the publication of said regulation(s).

--
Glenn Williams - [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Registered Linux User # 135678 - since 1994