On Thu, 4 Apr 2002 09:11:02 -0800 (PST)
Net Llama <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> --- Douglas J Hunley <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > patrick Kapturkiewicz spewed electrons into the ether that assembled
> > into:
> > > Can we see the first page translated ?
> >
> > probably not until we take the design live. I'd hate to see a
> > translator have
> > to re-work the translation multiple times.
>
> Why not?  Is there really a difference between the 'new' english version
> of the front page, and the 'old' french version?

Too bad the new design was not in a content management system so that content could be
divorced from layout. Makes language translation much easier to maintain. My
Zope suggestion got mild (at best) reception. Oh well...

I do like the new layout.

--
| Roger Oberholtzer          |   E-mail:        [EMAIL PROTECTED] |