On Friday 05 April 2002  4 16:37 pm, David A. Bandel's voice rose above
the ones in my head and declared:

> > <flamebait>
> > Anyone going to Starbucks doesn't really appreciate good coffee
> > anyway. </flamebait>
>
> Starbucks isn't real coffee.

Oh so true.  We got a little coffee house down the street.  They have a
great house blend.

> > In all seriousness, i don't drink caffeine or alcohol.
>
> Chuleta, the only thing left is sex!  Is anything with a skirt safe
> around you?

Man, I thought it was a requirement that all us 'puter geeks had to
suck as much caffeine as possible all day to keep going, then when you
get a chance to go home, drink a sixer of Guinness to calm down.

Then the sex is the capper of the evening.  :-)

--
Tom Wilson
Reg. Linux User #199331