Brian,

A word to the wise.  Everyone on this list (me included) gets
squirrely from time to time.  Just ignore these comments and use the
answers for what you get out of them (says he after learning the hard
way<grin>).

On Wed, 10 Apr 2002 17:43:08 -0400 "Brian Witowski"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:> I'm not sure what I said that was
insulting.  And why are you speaking for> Tim?  He hasn't said
anything about being insulted.>

--
Collins Richey - Denver Area - WWTLRD?
Gentoo_rc6-15(1.0) 2.4.19pre - kde3 + sylpheed + mozilla