Scribbling feverishly on April 11, Tim Wunder managed to emit:

[...]

> Doing 'make -i' got it to compile. (As I understand it, the -i switch
> ignores errors and compiles that which can be compiled.) Considering
> that this is a real bug, I find it odd that Doug didn't see this error
> when he compiled kdebindings.

-i tells make to ignore all errors when rebuilding files
-k tells make to keep going after encountering errors, but the
   targets that failed, and any that depend on them, won't get built.

Either case means that the result may be something that doesn't work.

You are as I am with You.