Keith Antoine wrote:

<sniP>
> Thank the losrd someonelse is like me and forgets things, must be aging.
>
> --
> Keith Antoine (GANDALF) aka 'skippy'
> 18 Arkana St, The Gap, Queensland 4061 Australia PH:61733002161
> Retired Geriatric, Sometime Electronics Engineer, Knowall, Brain in storage

Keith, I know you have more EXPERIENCE than I and maybe a couple of
others.  Do not confuse this EXPERIENCE with age.  While it takes some
time to gasther all of this EXPERIENCE, in the process some of the more
irrelevant facts become lost in the enrichment of the mind.  Attitude is
what determines age.  Seems to me you have the proper attitude so's not
to be classified as aged.
Bob
--
A wise man can see more from the bottom of a well,
than a fool can see from a mountain top.