Maybe... But it woud seem to me to only allow you to play a presentation file,
not create one.
Either way, I don't have it installed...

It looks like there's a way, in fact, to get audio into an OOo presentation. I
managed to get it to play a WAV file during the presentation, but it places a
fairly ugly button on the screen and there doesn't seem to be a way to turn
it off :-(

On Monday 27 May 2002 08:08 am, Roger Oberholtzer wrote:
> Would Crossover's Powerpoint player work?
>
> On Mon, 27 May 2002 07:41:10 -0400
>
> Tim Wunder <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
<snip>
> > My son needed to use Powerpoint, it seems OpenOffice's presenter doesn't
> > let you play background audio...
<snip>

--
Caldera eWorkstation 3.1+, kernel 2.4.18-preempt, KDE 3.0.1, Xfree86 4.1.0
  8:00am  up 1 day, 14:54,  5 users,  load average: 0.00, 0.00, 0.00