Oh, and I read the thing about Spida.  The thing is, I didn't have
any blank passwords on that machine.  I try no to be that dumb.

So I still don't know how they got in.

++ kevin

On Mon, May 27, 2002 at 05:39:07PM -0400, Bruce Marshall wrote:
> I've been getting a lot of hits on port 1433 lately.   This is something new
> in the last week or so.  Anyone know of anything going on in the dark world
> of hackers that makes port 1433 a good target?
>
> The ports list shows that port is for Microsoft-SQL-server....
>
> --

Kevin O'Gorman  (805) 650-6274  mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Permanent e-mail forwarder:  mailto:Kevin.O'[EMAIL PROTECTED]
At school: mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Web: http://www.cs.ucsb.edu/~kogorman/index.html
Web: http://kosmanor.com/~kevin/index.html

"Life is short; eat dessert first!"