Hewy if you have a large enough hard drive, give em each about 5 gig
and put both of them on, then if you have any room left, try Libranet,
Elx, and whatever else you want to play with.

It will give you some good experience dealing with multiple boots.

Ray

On 8 Jun 2002, at 14:45, Jerry McBride wrote:

> What's a guy to do?
>
> I've got Suse 8.0 and the lastest Lycoris... and a new clone box going
> together... Which distribution should I try first?
>

> --

> info, Archives,and Digests are located at the above URL.

Ray & Nancy Plummer
Copper, Elektra & WOK
http://www.nanray.cjb.net/gsdped/gsdbintro.html