On Sun, 09 Jun 2002 15:56:18 -0700 "Net Llama!" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> Its *flash* we're talking about here.  Show me one website where a
> flash animation is being employed in a useful fasion, rather than as
> just eye candy.

I'm sure Flash animations exist that are used for edifying,
family-approved
purposes. That *I've* never seen one doesn't mean they don't. That said,
if utility was the only criterion, we should all go back to links or
lynx
or whatever because graphics and purty pictures are eye candy.

Kurt
--
Bugs, pl. n.:
        Small living things that small living boys throw on small