On June 14, 2002 10:58 am, Herbert H. DeLong wrote:
> I was warned by a Computer repair shop not to have  another drive as slave
> or master as Win XP would take over the other drive and install Win XP on
> it.i have another drive I could use but I didn't after that guy told me
> that,

Only if you say yes when prompted. All you have to do is click on the "do
nothing" button. What I have seen XP do without warning is tag another OS
partition as extended. I was multi booting Wintendo XP, COL 3.1, and Mandrake
8.1 until I finally got fed up with M$ crap and replaced XP with a real OS,
linux:)
--
Ted Ozolins (VE7TVO)
Westbank, B. C.