I have a RANT:

I gotta tell ya: Here I am, at http://www.ibiblio.org
webpage that contains just about all of the linux distro's
that are available... I'm reading the various descriptions
of the distros. I come to the Debian description and
it states:

"Debian is kernel independent. It currently uses the Linux kernel but
work is in progress to provide Debian for other kernels, using Hurd."

What? HERD...?... Excuse me, but the last time I looked at HERD,
I realized the reason they named it "HERD" was because "SH!T" was
already taken. Talk about bad open source politics: this is the poster
child.

END RANT

Best

Peck