I'm so very sorry to hear that.  We miscarried a lot earlier on and it
was difficult enough...  I'm glad to hear that you have this special
one and hope Madison helps the healing...once you can actually sleep
through the night.

We're at about 6 weeks with Esther and are just starting to get
uniterrupted 5-7 hours at a time...  I'm getting slightly less dangerous
on my nap^H^H^Hdrive into work in the mornings (which is an hour).