That explains it  :)

The West-Michigan I live in is quite a bit different than yours...  The lake being
due-Everywhere but South from us.  We're about 40 miles from the Lake Michigan coast
and get whacked by tons-o-fun-a-la-white-stuff...  but I would imagine that you get
more :)

I miss skiing.  I have kinda given it up since marriage/kids.  I married a horse and
it's girl, three cats and a dog...  'nuf sed.  Although Single-income isn't quite as
bad as you might think...  I guess I got tired of slipping down the pimples of ice we
have down here after experiencing real skiing.

I suppose the 7-8 hour drive is a little much to meet in person for a cup o' joe, eh?

:)
Matt
begin  ronnie gauthier <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
(Tue, 26 Nov 2002 20:11:13 -0600)

> It's a warm 21 right now. I've got 6 days skiing in already. It's gonna
> be a good winter. I live in Iron Mtn, thats in the central Upper
> Peninsula on the MI-WI border.
>
> On Tue, 26 Nov 2002 20:34:53 -0500
> Matthew Carpenter <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> >BBBRRBRRRRRRRRR.  I suppose I should stop wearing short-sleeved shirts,
> >though :)  That might make it seem a little less cold.  Where are you
> >at, Ronnie?  I have a friend who works at Charter.  Are you in West-MI?
> >
> >On Tue, 26 Nov 2002 18:16:57 -0600
> >ronnie gauthier <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >
> >> Cold?
> >> Not a bit, it was above zero and the lake effect is a good start to
> >> the winter fun season.

> >know> >why.  I guess my body is not quite as adjustive at 29(next
> >month) as> >it was last year:)

Matthew Carpenter
[EMAIL PROTECTED]                          http://www.eisgr.com/

Enterprise Information Systems
*Network Consulting, Integration & Support
*Web Development and E-Business